Welcome: Got Passion???
Inspiration.... to be inspired... inspired... to encourage someone to be better than they are... encourage... to push beyond the comfort zone... comfort zone... your bubble
Welcome to Greater Happenings
Identifying Your Passion
Greater Happenings was born at a time when I was being pushed out of my comfort zone to develop an inspiring and motivational speech to other educators from around my wonderful state of KY!
Here I am???
Sharing my love of writing, my passion, but totally out of my comfort zone...
- Am I going to choose the right words to say?
- Will I get my point across?
- Will I inspire others?
Where are you?
There are so many movements happening around us to assist us in being stronger educators, teacher leaders, and most importantly, a lifetime learner...
- What are you doing to be a stronger educator?
- How are you showing teacher leadership?
- What are you doing to be a lifetime learner?
- Are you stuck in a whirlwind called everyday life?
- Do you feel like you are out in the middle of the ocean all alone?
- Have you gotten too comfortable, where you know the direction you are going at every moment?
Check out this amazing article... with some thought-provoking questions to help you identify your passion...
Greater Happenings will not happen without a passion... so, find yours!!!
***If you already have a passion in education, tweet it using the #gr8rhappenings!***